Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 28-?? Rest Days in Austin

Back in Austin, I am taking a few rest days, and some time to celebrate Jon's 25th birthday! I also have some bike maintenance to do. I am going to try out a new rear rack to see if that helps the shimmy problem.
I haven't decided if I will re-start the trip from Fredericksburg, or ride from Austin to the closest part of the route, and continue from there.

Several people have said that they were unable to comment... so I finally thought to look at the settings, and that should be fixed now! Sorry about that!

Just found an online trace of the route done from GPS info, it is not totally accurate, but it is pretty close. I hope the link works! You can un-check all the other routes except the Southern Tier on the left and it will be less confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment